To the Velda Rose Community
As we go through a period of suspended church services, it is important for us to continue to remember the faithfulness of the Lord by returning our tithes and offerings. God is always faithful to His word and it is through giving that we express our love to Him and continue to move His work forward. Hebrews 10:23 NRSV says: “ Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is faithful.”
Even after the current crisis is over, giving electronically is free of the risks of handling cash and checks, as well as collection plate itself. Since we will not be meeting together as a church for a while, below are instructions as to how we can give electronically.
HOW DOES A WORSHIPER SIGN UP FOR PushPay?
Signing up with PushPay offers several fairly simple processes.
- If you have a Smartphone and know how to Text, simply type veldaroseumc and send it to 77977. You will be taken to a place to give a single gift, or set up an account and define regular custom giving.
- Go to our website http://veldarose.org/connect/give/ and follow the link “$ Electronic Giving”
- Get our App on your Iphone or Android device – search, in the App or Play Store, “Velda Rose” and download the app – this will also give you other features include real time news and announcements
- If you are unable to do any of these methods on your own, call our office and we will get what we need from you to make this happen.
WE ALSO CAN ACCEPT DONATIONS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/veldaroseumc/ and a Donate Now Button appears right below our Cover Photo.
- You may then pay with a credit or debit card, or with an electronic check.
Thank you for your continued support through these times.